Group discussions with planning experts on the key issues.
Planning brought together an expert panel to examine what the National Infrastructure Commission's first reports mean for planners. Susie Sell reports.
Previous round tables
The Conservatives' election manifesto made a range of pledges on energy and related infrastructure. At a recent Planning round table, experts discussed how these might be met, writes Jim Dunton.
- Planning Officer Hastings Borough Council Hastings, East Sussex
- Area Development Manager (Outer) Norwich City Council Norwich, Norfolk
- Senior Compliance and Enforcement Officer Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council Basingstoke, Hampshire
- Development Specialist Aylesbury Vale District Council Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- Planning Inspector (Planning Enforcement Team) Westminster City Council City Hall, 64 Victoria Street, SW1E 6QP