News and in-depth analysis of urban regeneration for town planners, including physical regeneration, community renewal and economic development.
Sign up for the Regeneration & Economic Development email news bulletin from Regen.net.Page Title RSS feed
Plans have been submitted for a mixed-use development with 513 student flats and 6,000 square metres of retail space in the centre of Newcastle-under-Lyme in Staffordshire.
Plans have been approved for a 354-home private rented sector development at Old Trafford in Greater Manchester after the developer agreed to a contribution of £500,000 for off-site affordable housing and a £1 million package of public realm works.
The many luxury flats being developed in prominent locations in Hackney, east London, give a strong sense that demographic change is accelerating.
The worst of a few has brought out the best in many. As stories of bravery and self-sacrifice in the teeth of the terrorist attacks in London emerge, so the tribute candles flicker, flowers wilt, all are cleared and life goes on. As, of course, it must.
It's now nearly two decades since architect Richard Rogers started the study that produced the concept of urban renaissance.
- Planning Manager Galliard Homes Loughton, Essex IG10 3TS
- Policy Officer (Planning) Westminster City Council City Hall, 64 Victoria Street, SW1E 6QP
- Principal Planning Policy Officer Westminster City Council City Hall, 64 Victoria Street, SW1E 6QP
- Planning Officers/Technicians Northumberland County Council Northumberland
- CIL / S106 Infrastructure Planning Officers Lewis Davey London (Greater)