News and in-depth analysis of urban regeneration for town planners, including physical regeneration, community renewal and economic development.
Sign up for the Regeneration & Economic Development email news bulletin from Regen.net.Page Title RSS feed
A new package of measures intended to simplify and speed up the compulsory purchase process has been introduced by the government.1 comment
Plans have been submitted for the first phase of a major mixed-use regeneration project on a 2.7-hectare site in Wolverhampton city centre.
The many luxury flats being developed in prominent locations in Hackney, east London, give a strong sense that demographic change is accelerating.
The worst of a few has brought out the best in many. As stories of bravery and self-sacrifice in the teeth of the terrorist attacks in London emerge, so the tribute candles flicker, flowers wilt, all are cleared and life goes on. As, of course, it must.
It's now nearly two decades since architect Richard Rogers started the study that produced the concept of urban renaissance.
- Senior Planning Officer Central Bedfordshire Council Bedfordshire
- BUILDINGS FOR MISSION SECRETARY The Church of England Diocese of Durham Durham (City/Town)
- Head of Planning Selby District Council Selby, North Yorkshire
- Senior & Principal Planning Officers Brent Council Aylesbury
- Transport Planners/Senior Transport Planners x 2 City of London London (Central), London (Greater)