Add Or Change Your Profile Picture
All user profile pictures across PlanningResource.co.uk and the blogs are managed via Gravatar.
What is Gravatar?
Gravatar is a globally recognised avatar. Essentially your Gravatar is an image that follows you from site to site appearing beside your name when you do things like comment or post on a blog.
How do I sign up?
To add a picture to your profile all you need to do is go to Gravatar, sign up, choose an image and use it as your avatar. Please note the image will be associated to your email address so wherever you use your email address, your avatar will be the one chosen.
If you have any queries or need any help please do not hesitate to contact our team by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Graduate Planner Allen & York Ltd London
- Consultation Manager Allen & York Ltd London
- Planners North Norfolk District Council Norfolk
- Career Grade Planning Officer (Development Management) Brent Council Brent, London (Greater)
- Principal Planning Officer (Development Management) Brent Council Brent, London (Greater)