The Planning Awards celebrate outstanding achievement in planning work by local authorities, consultants, developers, lawyers, voluntary and neighbourhood groups and all the other key players in the planning system. The Awards are run by Planning magazine and Planning Resource. Visit the Planning Awards website for full details on awards, criteria and event details.
A project to build a new 'supersewer' stretching 15 miles across London has lifted the top award at this year's Planning Awards.
The winners of the Planning Awards 2015, run by Planning magazine and Planning Resource, were announced on 17 November during a celebration evening at the Royal Society of Medicine in London.
- Planner – Significant Projects and Infrastructure Canal & River Trust Birmingham, West Midlands
- Town Planning Director Blayze Group London
- Senior Policy Planner Dartford Borough Council Dartford, Kent
- Head of Planning Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council Hinckley, Leicestershire
- King’s Lynn Heritage Action Zone Programme Manager Borough Council of Kings Lynn & West Norfolk King's Lynn, Norfolk