The Planning Awards celebrate outstanding achievement in planning work by local authorities, consultants, developers, lawyers, voluntary and neighbourhood groups and all the other key players in the planning system. The Awards are run by Planning magazine and Planning Resource. Visit the Planning Awards website for full details on awards, criteria and event details.
A project to build a new 'supersewer' stretching 15 miles across London has lifted the top award at this year's Planning Awards.
The winners of the Planning Awards 2015, run by Planning magazine and Planning Resource, were announced on 17 November during a celebration evening at the Royal Society of Medicine in London.
- Principal Planning Officer Mendip District Council Shepton Mallet, Somerset
- Senior Planning Officer (Enforcement) (007432) - External Stoke-on-Trent City Council Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
- Principal Planning Officer (Development Management) Bracknell Forest Borough Council Bracknell, Berkshire
- Senior Planners RPS Abingdon, Bristol & Leeds
- Senior Planning Officer (Enforcement) Newcastle-under-Lyme Borough Council Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire