The second National Planning Summit took place on 24 March 2015. The event explored how the planning system can enable and accelerate growth, both locally and nationally.
A skills crisis across the construction sector is the biggest current challenge for developers, rather than the operation of the planning system, planning minister Brandon Lewis said today.
- Senior Planner (2 Posts) Sefton Council Bootle, Merseyside
- Regeneration Planning Manager Wokingham Borough Council Wokingham, Berkshire
- Principal Urban Design Officer Guildford Borough Council Guildford, Surrey
- Development Control and Countryside Manager Cumbria County Council Cumbria
- Technical Director - Planning (London) Beach Baker Property Recruitment London