The National Planning Summit took place on 28 March 2017. Planning's news coverage of the event can be viewed below.
The Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG) is relaxed about the impact of newly-elected mayors on efforts to draw up cross-border strategic planning arrangements, a senior official has suggested.
- Planning Officer Hastings Borough Council Hastings, East Sussex
- Area Development Manager (Outer) Norwich City Council Norwich, Norfolk
- Senior Compliance and Enforcement Officer Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council Basingstoke, Hampshire
- Development Specialist Aylesbury Vale District Council Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- Planning Inspector (Planning Enforcement Team) Westminster City Council City Hall, 64 Victoria Street, SW1E 6QP