The second National Planning Summit took place on 24 March 2015. The event explored how the planning system can enable and accelerate growth, both locally and nationally.
A skills crisis across the construction sector is the biggest current challenge for developers, rather than the operation of the planning system, planning minister Brandon Lewis said today.
- Lead Planning Officer Cumbria County Council Cumbria
- Development Control and Countryside Manager Cumbria County Council Cumbria
- Principal Planner (Planning Policy) Oxford City Council St Aldates Chambers, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Group Manager Planning and Building Control Southend-on-Sea Borough Council Southend, Southend-on-Sea
- Business Unit Leader for Planning Policy and Economy Mid Sussex District Council Haywards Heath, West Sussex