The National Planning Summit took place on 28 March 2017. Planning's news coverage of the event can be viewed below.
The Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG) is relaxed about the impact of newly-elected mayors on efforts to draw up cross-border strategic planning arrangements, a senior official has suggested.
- Planner – Significant Projects and Infrastructure Canal & River Trust Birmingham, West Midlands
- Town Planning Director Blayze Group London
- Senior Policy Planner Dartford Borough Council Dartford, Kent
- Senior Planning Officer Central Bedfordshire Council Bedfordshire
- Senior Planner Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)