The Guide to Planning Lawyers and Law Survey, including a directory of law firms and tables of the top-rated solicitors and barristers.
Law firm Pinsent Masons has topped Planning's ranking of the most respected planning law firms for the third year running.
Our survey reveals legal firms and individual solicitors highly rated by planning and development professionals as well as highlighting the firms with the most planning staff. Winnie Agbonlahor and Susie Sell report.
Planning's annual survey reveals which barristers are most admired by solicitors and planning and development professionals. Susie Sell looks at who ranks highly this year.
- Senior Town Planner FMCV Ltd Bristol
- Planning Partner - Oxford Penguin Recruitment Oxford
- Planning Officer - DM - Buckinghamshire - 6 Months Vivid Resourcing Buckingham, Buckinghamshire
- Senior DM Planner G2 Recruitment East Midlands Airport, Derby
- Town Planner G2 Recruitment North West England
Many factors need to be taken into account in getting the right fit between clients and external legal advisers on planning projects. Susie Sell reports.
Clients need careful guidance on timing and selection to get the most out of barristers' involvement in planning matters. Bryan Johnston reports.