The Guide to Planning Lawyers and Law Survey, including a directory of law firms and tables of the top-rated solicitors and barristers.
Our survey reveals which planning law firms and individual solicitors are most highly rated by their clients, the legal outfits with the most planning specialists and key moves in the sector. Bryan Johnston and John Geoghegan report.
Planning's exclusive survey reveals which barristers are most admired by solicitors and planning and development professionals. Mark Wilding looks at who is topping the tables this year and why.
With the Planning Law Survey now 20 years old, Bryan Johnston looks at law firms and barristers that have sustained a high position in the rankings.
- London Planning Jobs & Market Update Lewis Davey London
- Planning Officer - Minors & Householders - Surrey - 6 Months Vivid Resourcing Surrey
- Planning Officer (Development Management) - Midlands - £30+/Hour - 6 Months Vivid Resourcing West Midlands
- Graduate Town Planners Lewis Davey United Kingdom
- Principal Planning Officer Maidstone Borough Council Maidstone, Kent
Many factors need to be taken into account in getting the right fit between clients and external legal advisers on planning projects. Susie Sell reports.
Clients need careful guidance on timing and selection to get the most out of barristers' involvement in planning matters. Bryan Johnston reports.