The Guide to Planning Lawyers and Law Survey, including a directory of law firms and tables of the top-rated solicitors and barristers.
Law firm Pinsent Masons has topped Planning's ranking of the most respected planning law firms for the third year running.
Our survey reveals legal firms and individual solicitors highly rated by planning and development professionals as well as highlighting the firms with the most planning staff. Winnie Agbonlahor and Susie Sell report.
Planning's annual survey reveals which barristers are most admired by solicitors and planning and development professionals. Susie Sell looks at who ranks highly this year.
- Senior DM Planner G2 Recruitment East Midlands Airport, Derby
- Enforcement Officer G2 Recruitment Kent
- Town Planner G2 Recruitment North West England
- Assistant/Junior Town Planner – Manchester £28-30 K - plus benefits/bonus Vivid Resourcing Manchester
- Planning Director - Manchester - Salary: £65-75K + Full Benefits Vivid Resourcing Manchester, Greater Manchester
Many factors need to be taken into account in getting the right fit between clients and external legal advisers on planning projects. Susie Sell reports.
Clients need careful guidance on timing and selection to get the most out of barristers' involvement in planning matters. Bryan Johnston reports.