The Guide to Planning Lawyers and Law Survey, including a directory of law firms and tables of the top-rated solicitors and barristers.
Our survey reveals which planning law firms and individual solicitors are most highly rated by their clients, the legal outfits with the most planning specialists and key moves in the sector. Bryan Johnston and John Geoghegan report.
Planning's exclusive survey reveals which barristers are most admired by solicitors and planning and development professionals. Mark Wilding looks at who is topping the tables this year and why.
With the Planning Law Survey now 20 years old, Bryan Johnston looks at law firms and barristers that have sustained a high position in the rankings.
- Planning Officer- Somerset Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Somerset
- Senior/Principal Planning Policy Officer - Local Plans Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Essex
- Senior Planning Policy Officer - Surrey - 3 Months Initial Vivid Resourcing Surrey
- Planning Enforcement Manager Oyster Partnership South East England
- Enforcement Team Leader- Surrey Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Surrey
The Guide To Planning Legal Sevices 2017/18
The Planning Legal Services 2017/18 guide, published in association with Planning magazine, points professionals working in the planning field towards sources of legal advice on understanding how changes in the regulatory environment will affect their decisions and approaches. Download the guide here.