The Guide to Planning Lawyers and Law Survey, including a directory of law firms and tables of the top-rated solicitors and barristers.
Our survey reveals which planning law firms and individual solicitors are most highly rated by their clients, the legal outfits with the most planning specialists and key moves in the sector. Bryan Johnston and John Geoghegan report.
Planning's exclusive survey reveals which barristers are most admired by solicitors and planning and development professionals. Mark Wilding looks at who is topping the tables this year and why.
With the Planning Law Survey now 20 years old, Bryan Johnston looks at law firms and barristers that have sustained a high position in the rankings.
- Jobs Market Update Lewis Davey Nationwide
- Lewis Davey Graduate Scheme Lewis Davey Nationwide
- Policy Officer (Planning) Westminster City Council City Hall, 64 Victoria Street, SW1E 6QP
- Principal Planning Policy Officer Westminster City Council City Hall, 64 Victoria Street, SW1E 6QP
- Planning Officers/Technicians Northumberland County Council Northumberland
Many factors need to be taken into account in getting the right fit between clients and external legal advisers on planning projects. Susie Sell reports.
Clients need careful guidance on timing and selection to get the most out of barristers' involvement in planning matters. Bryan Johnston reports.