The Placemaking Awards
The Placemaking Awards recognise and publicise projects, plans, people and organisations that are making places better. Open to individuals and organizations in planning, regeneration, economic development, urban design, sustainable development and community development. More details can be found here.
The Placemaking Awards are to return for a third year to recognise projects, plans and organisations that are making places better.
The Gunmakers Wharf project that delivered 121 homes, commercial space and public realm improvements on a former industrial site in east London has clinched the best housing award at this year's Placemaking Awards.
- Planning Assistant Wirral Council Wallasey Town Hall, Brighton Street, Wallasey, Merseyside, CH44 8ED
- Graduate Town Planner Allen & York Ltd Portsmouth, Hampshire
- 2 x Planning Officer Horsham District Council Horsham, West Sussex
- Principal Planning Officer – Projects Horsham District Council Horsham, West Sussex
- Principal and Associate Planners David Lock Associates: Town Planning & Urban Design Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire