The Placemaking Awards
The Placemaking Awards recognise and publicise projects, plans, people and organisations that are making places better. Open to individuals and organizations in planning, regeneration, economic development, urban design, sustainable development and community development. More details can be found here.
The Placemaking Awards are to return for a third year to recognise projects, plans and organisations that are making places better.
The Gunmakers Wharf project that delivered 121 homes, commercial space and public realm improvements on a former industrial site in east London has clinched the best housing award at this year's Placemaking Awards.
- Planner – Significant Projects and Infrastructure Canal & River Trust Birmingham, West Midlands
- Town Planning Director Blayze Group London
- Senior Policy Planner Dartford Borough Council Dartford, Kent
- Head of Planning Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council Hinckley, Leicestershire
- King’s Lynn Heritage Action Zone Programme Manager Borough Council of Kings Lynn & West Norfolk King's Lynn, Norfolk