Special Report: Office Conversions
SPECIAL REPORT Office conversion projects given the go-ahead in London and England's core cities under controversial eased planning rules contain plans to create nearly 17,500 homes, according to exclusive research by Planning.
Exclusive research by Planning has revealed the impact of eased planning rules allowing offices to convert into homes. Jamie Carpenter analyses the results.
View charts showing the take-up of the office-to-residential rules, the hotspots of activity, the number of units that could be created by approved applications and town halls' responses to proposed conversions.1 comment
Maps produced using data compiled for Planning's investigation into the take-up of new rules allowing offices to be converted into homes without planning permission clearly show the areas experiencing the most activity in London.
- Senior DM planner - 3 month Contract G2 Recruitment England
- Junior Enforcement Officer – Contract – initial 3 month G2 Recruitment England
- Senior planning officer - contract - 12 month G2 Recruitment England
- Principal Planning Officer - Oxford - 6 Months Vivid Resourcing Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Planning Enforcement Officer - Sussex - 6 Months Vivid Resourcing East Sussex