Permission for campus at Sutton Coldfield College
25 November 2005
Permission for a £40 million campus for Sutton Coldfield College has been granted by Birmingham City Council. The scheme will be built at the former Express Dairy site in Perry Barr and will feature more than 18,000m2 of purpose-built teaching space, staff facilities and a riverside walkway. The campus will replace accommodation at the North Birmingham College site in Great Barr.
To view this content you need to sign in or register for free.
Don't Have an Account?
As a subscriber to Planning magazine you get full access to online breaking news, analysis, archives, daily bulletins, Regeneration & Renewal content and a stack of useful resources.
Limited FREE Access
You can read all Regeneration & Renewal content plus up to 3 Planning articles in a 30-day period at no cost by completing our simple registration.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR PUBLIC POLICY ADVISOR Falkland Islands Government £35,375 and £44,729 per annum , Falklands Islands
- Head of Planning Lincolnshire County Council G16 £59,928 - £64,559 , Lincoln
- Senior Planning Consultant The Oyster Partnership Competitive salary + bonus, pension, discounted season ticket loan, payment of professional fees., London
- Planning Officer x 2 Maidstone Borough Council £26,412 - £32,143, Maidstone
- Senior/Principal DC planner Randstad Negotiable, East of England
- Design and Conservation Officers Westminster City Council £30,345 - £31,935 (pro rata) pa, Westminster City Council
- Area Urban Design and Conservation Officer Westminster City Council £42,258 pa, Westminster City Council
- Head of Design and Conservation Westminster City Council £60,714 - £64,248 pa, Westminster City Council
- Policy officer Randstad £18 - £23 per hour, South West England
- Senior DC planner Randstad £27 - £32 per hour, South East England
News from Windpower Offshore
News about renewable energy developments from one of our sister sites, www.windpoweroffshore.com.
West of Duddon Sands substation installed
The substation for West of Duddon Sands (WoDS) has been installed. Fabricated earlier this...
Carbon Trust launches wakes effects measurement campaign
The Carbon Trust has unveiled a new research project aimed at cutting the cost...
German TSO warns of €1bn/year 'cable-idling' costs
German transmission system operator Tennet has warned that offshore wind commissioning is lagging behind...
Trump files EOWDC legal challenge
Donald Trump has filed a legal challenge against the planned European Offshore Wind Deployment...
Shipping companies eye Swedish offshore wind growth
Denmark's Blue Water Shipping and Sweden's Gillis Shipping are to co-operate on tapping the...