Report backs redevelopment plans for Liverpool's Welsh Streets
By Jamie Carpenter 15 January 2013
Controversial plans to demolish nearly 300 derelict properties and build more than 150 new homes in the area of Liverpool where Beatles drummer Ringo Starr grew up have been backed by a city council-commissioned review.
To view this content you need to sign in or register for free.
Don't Have an Account?
As a subscriber to Planning magazine you get full access to online breaking news, analysis, archives, daily bulletins, Regeneration & Renewal content and a stack of useful resources.
Limited FREE Access
You can read all Regeneration & Renewal content plus up to 3 Planning articles in a 30-day period at no cost by completing our simple registration.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR PUBLIC POLICY ADVISOR Falkland Islands Government £35,375 and £44,729 per annum , Falklands Islands
- Planning Officer x 2 Maidstone Borough Council £26,412 - £32,143, Maidstone
- Senior/Principal DC planner Randstad Negotiable, East of England
- Design and Conservation Officers Westminster City Council £30,345 - £31,935 (pro rata) pa, Westminster City Council
- Area Urban Design and Conservation Officer Westminster City Council £42,258 pa, Westminster City Council
- Head of Design and Conservation Westminster City Council £60,714 - £64,248 pa, Westminster City Council
- Policy officer Randstad £18 - £23 per hour, South West England
- Senior DC planner Randstad £27 - £32 per hour, South East England
- PLANNING MANAGER (maternity cover) Peak District National Park Authority £33,661, Based at Bakewell in the heart of the Peak District
- AONB Planning Officer Cornwall Council £26,114 - £32,800 per year, Truro
News from Windpower Offshore
News about renewable energy developments from one of our sister sites, www.windpoweroffshore.com.
West of Duddon Sands substation installed
The substation for West of Duddon Sands (WoDS) has been installed. Fabricated earlier this...
Carbon Trust launches wakes effects measurement campaign
The Carbon Trust has unveiled a new research project aimed at cutting the cost...
India outlines offshore wind plans
The Indian government has issued a draft offshore wind energy policy. The Ministry of...
Marine life largely unaffected by Robin Rigg
There was no significant disruption to marine life during the first year of operations...
Turbine installation completed at Anholt
The 111th and final turbine was installed yesterday at the Anholt offshore wind farm....