Placing Scotland's cities in context
24 February 2012
A conference next month will examine urban policy in a Scottish setting, says Eleanor Rowe.
To view this content you need to sign in or register for free.
Don't Have an Account?
As a subscriber to Planning magazine you get full access to online breaking news, analysis, archives, daily bulletins, Regeneration & Renewal content and a stack of useful resources.
Limited FREE Access
You can read all Regeneration & Renewal content plus up to 3 Planning articles in a 30-day period at no cost by completing our simple registration.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Chairperson - HS2 Planning Forum HS2 A stipend of £700 a day will be payable, plus reasonable expenses, London SW1
- Principal Economic Development Officer North Kesteven District Council Salary Grade 11 £30,851 - £32,800 (plus benefits), East of Nottingham and South of Lincoln
- Associate Director/Director McLoughlin Planning Circa £50,000 plus benefits and equity potential, Gloucester Docks
- Associate Town Planner - £40K-£50K + Bens - PRIVATE SECTOR Penguin Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum + Bens, Oxfordshire
- Senior Planner McLoughlin Planning Up to £30,000 plus benefits, Gloucester Docks
- Senior Planning Consultant Preston Bennett Group Between £30,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience and MRTPI qualification/s), Greater London / NW London
- Planning Director Judd Farris Property Recruitment £70,000 - £90,000, North West
- Planning Policy Manager Kent County Council £49,121 with progression through Total Contribution Related Pay to £55,041 per annum, Invicta House, Maidstone
- Senior Planner - 6 month contract with potential for permanent role Osborne Richardson Competitive plus benefits, Kent
- Senior Planner - DC Major Applications Macdonald & Co £28.00 to £30.00 per hr Ltd Co, London
News from Windpower Offshore
News about renewable energy developments from one of our sister sites, www.windpoweroffshore.com.
UK generation hits 7.5TWh mark
Electricity production by the UK's offshore wind farms hit 7.5TWh in 2012, with 3.4GW...
Cape Wind to get $200m loan from PensionDanmark
The much-delayed 454MW Cape Wind project has moved a step closer to financial closure...
Narec to host Samsung 7MW drive train tests
Samsung will test the drive train of its next generation 7MW offshore turbine at...
Green light for Neart na Gaoithe onshore work
Mainstream Renewable Power has received planning consent for the onshore cable works for its...
Repower anticipates incremental development of its 6M turbine
Repower will stick with its 6M 6MW offshore turbine until the end of the...