Planning hits the front page
By Colin Marrs 16 December 2011
With the Localism Bill and the presumption in favour of sustainable development making waves, few can remember a time when planning was so prominent a fixture in national headlines.
To view this content you need to sign in or register for free.
Don't Have an Account?
As a subscriber to Planning magazine you get full access to online breaking news, analysis, archives, daily bulletins, Regeneration & Renewal content and a stack of useful resources.
Limited FREE Access
You can read all Regeneration & Renewal content plus up to 3 Planning articles in a 30-day period at no cost by completing our simple registration.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR PUBLIC POLICY ADVISOR Falkland Islands Government £35,375 and £44,729 per annum , Falklands Islands
- PLANNING MANAGER (maternity cover) Peak District National Park Authority £33,661, Based at Bakewell in the heart of the Peak District
- AONB Planning Officer Cornwall Council £26,114 - £32,800 per year, Truro
- Principal Planning Officer London Borough of Enfield £35,016 - £40,716 with up to 10% PRP depending on performance, Enfield, London
- Economic Development Manager Oxford City Council £42,240 - £47,373 per annum + benefits, Oxford
- Planner Randstad £14.00 - £18.00 per annum, South East England
- DC Planner Randstad £17 - £22 per hour, London
- Senior DC planner Randstad £22 - £25 per hour, South West England
- Strategic Planner/ Scheduler Morgan Hunt £50000 - £65000 per annum + negotiable, please enquire, Middlesex
- Senior Planning Officer (Policy) Anders Elite £20 - £25 per hour, Abingdon
News from Windpower Offshore
News about renewable energy developments from one of our sister sites, www.windpoweroffshore.com.
Offshore wind industry council holds first meeting
The first meeting of the new offshore wind sector council takes place today. It...
DONG, E.ON and Vattenfall considering Danish 1GW bids
DONG Energy, E.ON and Vattenfall are among those considering bids for 1GW of new...
Cable fault causes Lillgrund shutdown
Vattenfall's Lillgrund offshore wind farm has been offline this week, due to a cable...
German offshore wind output to match onshore by 2045
German offshore wind generation is expected to reach 180TWh a year by 2045, on...
Germany's 49GW project pipeline confirmed
Applications for 99 offshore wind farms representing 38.8GW of capacity have been lodged for...