The last fortnight's five most popular stories on PlanningResource.co.uk
Nick Boles has told a Tory party conference fringe event to 'shoot me' if he is still planning minister after the next general election.7 comments
A council in Surrey is set to withdraw its key planning document after carrying out a study that indicated it would have to 'significantly' raise its proposed annual housebuilding target.
A council has complained of 'corporate bullying' after three housebuilders threatened a judicial review over a neighbourhood plan that recently passed examination.
The communities secretary has approved a mixed-use scheme in east London, ruling that the council's expectation for affordable housing provision to be provided by the development was 'unrealistic'.
A planning application has been submitted for a new 2.2-kilometre mass transit system linking Luton Airport Parkway rail station with Luton Airport.
A Cheshire authority has amended a parish council's proposed neighbourhood plan area to exclude a new garden village.
A north London borough has approved plans for 226 homes as part of a mixed-use redevelopment of a 1.44-hectare site within an existing housing estate, after planners concluded that the scheme would deliver both 'affordable and private housing in a sustainable location'.
Plans are due to be submitted for what its backers claim would be Liverpool's tallest building - a 530 home, 48-storey tower within the buffer zone boundary of the city's World Heritage Site.
Reports that the UK's most senior judge 'is among neighbours battling plans' for a basement extension in their London mews feature in today's newspaper round-up.
- Group Manager Planning and Building Control Southend-on-Sea Borough Council Southend, Southend-on-Sea
- Planning Technician/Assistant Planning Officer/Planning Officer Hastings Borough Council Hastings, East Sussex
- Principal Town Planner – Bristol Allen & York Ltd Bristol
- Business Unit Leader for Planning Policy and Economy Mid Sussex District Council Haywards Heath, West Sussex
- RTPI Planner / Strategic Planner Persimmon Homes Witham, Essex