Data resources and special reports including the Careers and Salary Survey, the Planning Consultancy Survey and the Planning Law Survey.
EXCLUSIVE: The authorities performing worst against the government's new housing delivery test include a group of London boroughs, a number of districts with green belt constraints, as well as authorities with tightly drawn boundaries which are seeking to work with their neighbours to address housing need across wider areas, two assessments suggest.1 comment
Despite uncertainty following the Brexit vote, consultants predict continued high growth in demand for advice in some sectors in the year ahead. John Geoghegan reports.
More than 200 local authorities in England and Wales have published Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) plans for consultation. Use the interactive maps below to view councils' progress in implementing CIL and the rates they are proposing to charge.
- Senior Planner (2 Posts) Sefton Council Bootle, Merseyside
- Development Control and Countryside Manager Cumbria County Council Cumbria
- Senior Development Management Officer Carrington West Buckinghamshire
- Head of Environmental Planning, Leeds JSM Associates Leeds
- Planning Officer Osborne Richardson South East London
- Tue 28 Mar 2017
- RIBA, London
- Wed 10 May 2017
- The Lowry, Manchester
- Thu 2 Mar 2017 - Tue 28 Mar 2017
- Exeter, London and Gateshead
Priorities for the housing sector in Ireland: examining the challenges in social and private housing following Rebuilding Ireland
- Wed 29 Mar 2017
- Central Dublin
- Wed 5 Apr 2017