Data resources and special reports including the Careers and Salary Survey, the Planning Consultancy Survey and the Planning Law Survey.
Updated 'experimental' data indicates that a change to the special measures criteria is likely to see local planning authorities sanctioned for the first time for having too many of their decisions overturned on appeal.
Despite uncertainty following the Brexit vote, consultants predict continued high growth in demand for advice in some sectors in the year ahead. John Geoghegan reports.
More than 200 local authorities in England and Wales have published Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) plans for consultation. Use the interactive maps below to view councils' progress in implementing CIL and the rates they are proposing to charge.
- Graduate Planner Allen & York Ltd London
- Consultation Manager Allen & York Ltd London
- Planners North Norfolk District Council Norfolk
- Career Grade Planning Officer (Development Management) Brent Council Brent, London (Greater)
- Principal Planning Officer (Development Management) Brent Council Brent, London (Greater)
- Wed 29 Nov 2017
- 15 Hatfields Chadwick Court London SE1 8DJ
- Thu 7 Dec 2017
- Tue 16 Jan 2018
- Pinsent Masons, Central London
- Wed 7 Feb 2018 - Thu 8 Feb 2018
- St Pauls, London