Data resources and special reports including the Careers and Salary Survey, the Planning Consultancy Survey and the Planning Law Survey.
Eight district authorities could be in line to be placed in special measures on the basis of their performance in determining major applications over the past two years, according to official statistics published this week.
Despite uncertainty following the Brexit vote, consultants predict continued high growth in demand for advice in some sectors in the year ahead. John Geoghegan reports.
More than 200 local authorities in England and Wales have published Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) plans for consultation. Use the interactive maps below to view councils' progress in implementing CIL and the rates they are proposing to charge.
- Career Grade Planning Officers Brent Council London (Central), London (Greater)
- RTPI Planner / Strategic Planner Persimmon Homes Witham, Essex
- Principal Planning Officer (Development Management) Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council Hinckley, Leicestershire
- Clientside Head of Planning (Commercial) - London Beach Baker Property Recruitment London
- Graduate/Planner Pegasus Bracknell
- Tue 28 Feb 2017
- The Lowry, Manchester
- Thu 1 Dec 2016 - Thu 8 Dec 2016
- London, Birmingham and Exeter
- Tue 6 Dec 2016 - Tue 13 Dec 2016
- Birmingham, Exeter and London
- Wed 7 Dec 2016
- The Institution of Structural Engineers, London
- Thu 8 Dec 2016
- Central London