In This Issue
In the Latest Issue: 1 Nov - 15 Nov
- Register to keep getting your magazine FREE here.
- Cause for celebration? Pub ruling reinforces status of community asset listings.
- Planners helping the high street: Woking Borough Council's Jeni Jackson and others on how they have responded to the rise in online and out-of-town shopping.
- How We Did It: How an East London enforcement team deals with illegal occupation in the private sector.
- Sir Peter Hall: Beware the rise of meritocracy
- Diary: Boles calls for "monstering" charter
- Plus, Alex Morton, "The idea that we need more planning control to improve design quality is simply wrong".
Want to know whether your local authority has published Community Infrastructure Levy proposals? Our live table includes the latest details of councils' levy plans, including a breakdown of charges by development type.
In the second of a series of columns exploring the planning priorities of leading candidates in the upcoming city region mayoral elections, Zoe Ensor, a partner at public relations consultancy Newgate Communications, looks at Greater Manchester, Merseyside and the Tees Valley.Sponsored Content in association with Newgate Communications
In the second of Planning's previews of next month's English city-region mayoral elections, Bryan Johnston looks at how the main contenders are proposing to upgrade critical infrastructure in their areas.
The provision of green spaces near a new housing development in Berkshire is helping to protect rare habitats, reports David Dewar.
- Principal Planning Officer Mendip District Council Shepton Mallet, Somerset
- Senior Planning Officer (Enforcement) (007432) - External Stoke-on-Trent City Council Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
- Principal Planning Officer (Development Management) Bracknell Forest Borough Council Bracknell, Berkshire
- Senior Planners RPS Abingdon, Bristol & Leeds
- Senior Planning Officer (Enforcement) Newcastle-under-Lyme Borough Council Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire