In This Issue
In the Latest Issue: 1 Nov - 15 Nov
- Register to keep getting your magazine FREE here.
- Cause for celebration? Pub ruling reinforces status of community asset listings.
- Planners helping the high street: Woking Borough Council's Jeni Jackson and others on how they have responded to the rise in online and out-of-town shopping.
- How We Did It: How an East London enforcement team deals with illegal occupation in the private sector.
- Sir Peter Hall: Beware the rise of meritocracy
- Diary: Boles calls for "monstering" charter
- Plus, Alex Morton, "The idea that we need more planning control to improve design quality is simply wrong".
Winning a Planning Award can enhance your team's reputation and provide a morale boost to staff, previous winners say.
The biggest planning stories to make the news over the past year are remembered by John Geoghegan.
Planning rules based on European law are likely to take many years to change despite the Brexit vote, a London conference organised by Planning heard yesterday. Here are three key messages to emerge from the event.
Prominent lawyers highlight the most significant legal decisions of the year.
- Career Grade Planning Officers Brent Council London (Central), London (Greater)
- RTPI Planner / Strategic Planner Persimmon Homes Witham, Essex
- Principal Planning Officer (Development Management) Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council Hinckley, Leicestershire
- Clientside Head of Planning (Commercial) - London Beach Baker Property Recruitment London
- Graduate/Planner Pegasus Bracknell