Examiner backs London Crossrail CIL
By Jamie Carpenter 31 January 2012
An independent examiner has backed London mayor Boris Johnson's plans for a levy on development to raise cash for the east-west London Crossrail link, but warned that it may put some marginal schemes at risk.
To view this content you need to sign in or register for free.
Don't Have an Account?
As a subscriber to Planning magazine you get full access to online breaking news, analysis, archives, daily bulletins, Regeneration & Renewal content and a stack of useful resources.
Limited FREE Access
You can read all Regeneration & Renewal content plus up to 3 Planning articles in a 30-day period at no cost by completing our simple registration.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Planning Manager Strategic Land Countryside Properties £competitive + car + benefits, Brentwood
- Principal Planning Policy Officer Morgan Hunt £32 - £36 per annum, East London
- Senior Town Planner Stride Treglown Limited Please write to us with your salary expectations.We offer a comprehensive benefits package., Clifton, Bristol
- Planning Manager (Fixed term 6-9 months maternity cover) Sport England £33,256 p.a. plus generous benefits, Bisham Abbey, Buckinghamshire
- Contract Opportunity to lead a small/med sized planning team (maternity cover arrangment - London) Beach Baker Property Recruitment £On experience but circa £65k, London
- Policy Officer - fixed term for 2 years Shropshire Council Grade 7-10 (scp 22-32) £18,747 - £25,847, Based at Shirehall, Shrewsbury, Shropshire
- Senior Development Control Officer Matchtech £18 - £24 per hour, Worcestershire
- Strategic Land Planner Beach Baker Property Recruitment £Dependent on experience, London
- Assistant Planner/Planner (Cambridgeshire) Beach Baker Property Recruitment £Dependent on experience , Cambridgeshire
- Senior Planner (Midlands) Beach Baker Property Recruitment £Competitive + Benefits/Bonus, West Midlands
News from Windpower Offshore
News about renewable energy developments from one of our sister sites, www.windpoweroffshore.com.
Green light for Galloper
The UK Government has given the go-ahead for the Galloper offshore wind farm. The...
Committee on Climate Change backs UK renewables
Savings of £25-45bn (€29-53bn) could be realised if the UK continues to invest in...
Carbon Trust launches 66kV cable competition
The Carbon Trust's Offshore Wind Accelerator (OWA) has launched a competition to support the...
Gargano Sud opts for Siemens 4.0MW turbines
The developer of Gargano Sud, planned for a site off Apulia, south-east Italy, intends...
Vessels ready for WoDS foundations installation
A2Sea's Sea Installer arrived in Belfast this morning, after a three-day voyage from Rotterdam....