Planning on Twitter
Get breaking news on the planning and regeneration sectors from our team of reporters on Twitter
You can follow our tweets at http://twitter.com/PlanningMag for the latest planning news, find out what's happening on our blogs, discover what's coming up in the sector and perhaps come across the occasional exclusive.
You can also follow editor Richard Garlick at https://twitter.com/richard_garlick deputy editor Jamie Carpenter at http://twitter.com/J_J_Carpenter, senior online editor Michael Donnelly at http://twitter.com/PlanningMD, senior reporter John Geoghegan at https://twitter.com/j_geoghegan and housing and regeneration editor Susanna Millar at https://twitter.com/#!/SusannaMillar.
And you can follow our expert bloggers. Chris Brown at https://twitter.com/chrisigloo, David Marlow at https://twitter.com/DavidJMarlow, Cliff Hague at https://twitter.com/cliffhague and Tim Stansfeld at https://twitter.com/timstansfeld
For the latest regeneration news, follow us at http://twitter.com/regenerationUK.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR PUBLIC POLICY ADVISOR Falkland Islands Government £35,375 and £44,729 per annum , Falklands Islands
- PLANNING MANAGER (maternity cover) Peak District National Park Authority £33,661, Based at Bakewell in the heart of the Peak District
- AONB Planning Officer Cornwall Council £26,114 - £32,800 per year, Truro
- Principal Planning Officer London Borough of Enfield £35,016 - £40,716 with up to 10% PRP depending on performance, Enfield, London
- Economic Development Manager Oxford City Council £42,240 - £47,373 per annum + benefits, Oxford
- Planner Randstad £14.00 - £18.00 per annum, South East England
- DC Planner Randstad £17 - £22 per hour, London
- Senior DC planner Randstad £22 - £25 per hour, South West England
- Strategic Planner/ Scheduler Morgan Hunt £50000 - £65000 per annum + negotiable, please enquire, Middlesex
- Senior Planning Officer (Policy) Anders Elite £20 - £25 per hour, Abingdon
News from Windpower Offshore
News about renewable energy developments from one of our sister sites, www.windpoweroffshore.com.
German TSO warns of €1bn/year 'cable-idling' costs
German transmission system operator Tennet has warned that offshore wind commissioning is lagging behind...
Trump files EOWDC legal challenge
Donald Trump has filed a legal challenge against the planned European Offshore Wind Deployment...
Shipping companies eye Swedish offshore wind growth
Denmark's Blue Water Shipping and Sweden's Gillis Shipping are to co-operate on tapping the...
Offshore wind outlook uncertain, says WWEA
Offshore wind is not progressing as fast as many would have hoped, making its...
First Gwynt y Môr turbine installed
Turbine installation at Gwynt y Môr is underway. A2Sea's Sea Jack left Mostyn on...