Resources for planners, including documents referred to in Planning magazine
Documents in Planning
Documents referred to in 3 May 2013 issue of Planning.
Documents referred to in 19 April 2013 issue of Planning.
Documents referred to in 9 April 2013 issue of Planning.
Documents referred to in 22 February 2013 issue of Planning.
Documents referred to in 8 February 2013 issue of Planning.
Documents referred to in 25 January 2013 issue of Planning.
Documents referred to in 11 January 2013 issue of Planning.
Documents referred to in 14 December 2012 issue of Planning.
Documents referred to in 30 November 2012 issue of Planning.
Latest Planning News
- Wind turbine noise assessment guide published
- HS2 environmental statement consultation launched
- Pickles approves 300 Leicestershire homes
- Plans for 510-home Yorkshire scheme rejected
- High Court rejects London-Oxford rail link challenge
- Report identifies need for 93,000 homes in Cambridgeshire by 2031
- Trump alleges human rights breach over Aberdeenshire wind farm approval
- Go-ahead for south London energy-from-waste plant
- Judge overturns Manchester flood zone designation
- Council blocks Pinewood film studio expansion for second time
- New change of use rules 'won't apply to empty new offices'
- Inspector backs Cotswolds homes despite AONB harm
- Campaigner loses Twickenham station redevelopment court fight
- Forest of Dean core strategy challenge opens at High Court
- HS2 announces fresh tunnelling plan
- RTPI announces shortlist for rural planning award
- Few view planning as most important council service, survey finds
- Green light for 2,750-home Towcester scheme
- Greater Manchester authorities revise retail levy rates
- Parish councils given right to challenge red tape
More from Planning
Rise of the sub-regional plan From this month, business-led Local Enterprise Partnerships will be given funding to draw up sub-regional growth plans. How will these fit into the planning system, asks John Geoghegan .
Design counsellor Proactive planning has a critical part to play in improving the quality of England's public realm, says the architect and planner asked by the government to review built environment policy.
Grotton - Planning hits the news In its final edition before Leveson locks it down, The Grotton Advertiser's hackneyed hacks trace the ancient lineage of Grotton planning policy.
How We Did It: The first NPPF-compliant revised plan Mid Suffolk is the only local authority to have completed the revision of an adopted local plan to bring it into line with the NPPF. How did it do it so promptly, asks Ben Cook .
Rules of engagement Is it acceptable for councillors and planning officers to also work as lobbyists or consultants on planning applications? Ben Cook explores the issues..
Ten steps to choosing the right course A shrewdly chosen course could give you the edge when it comes to bagging a new position in a difficult jobs market, but be prepared to put in time and effort, says Colin Marrs .
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR PUBLIC POLICY ADVISOR Falkland Islands Government £35,375 and £44,729 per annum , Falklands Islands
- Senior DC planner Randstad £27 - £32 per hour, South East England
- PLANNING MANAGER (maternity cover) Peak District National Park Authority £33,661, Based at Bakewell in the heart of the Peak District
- AONB Planning Officer Cornwall Council £26,114 - £32,800 per year, Truro
- Principal Planning Officer London Borough of Enfield £35,016 - £40,716 with up to 10% PRP depending on performance, Enfield, London
- Economic Development Manager Oxford City Council £42,240 - £47,373 per annum + benefits, Oxford
- Planner Randstad £14.00 - £18.00 per annum, South East England
- DC Planner Randstad £17 - £22 per hour, London
- Senior DC planner Randstad £22 - £25 per hour, South West England
- Strategic Planner/ Scheduler Morgan Hunt £50000 - £65000 per annum + negotiable, please enquire, Middlesex
News from Windpower Offshore
News about renewable energy developments from one of our sister sites, www.windpoweroffshore.com.
India outlines offshore wind plans
The Indian government has issued a draft offshore wind energy policy. The Ministry of...
Marine life largely unaffected by Robin Rigg
There was no significant disruption to marine life during the first year of operations...
Turbine installation completed at Anholt
The 111th and final turbine was installed yesterday at the Anholt offshore wind farm....
Sea Installer set for West of Duddon Sands
A2Sea's Sea Installer left Rotterdam this morning and set sail for Belfast. The vessel...
German TSO warns of €1bn/year 'cable-idling' costs
German transmission system operator Tennet has warned that offshore wind commissioning is lagging behind...