PlanningResource.co.uk is the most authoritative and up-to-date website in the UK for planning professionals.
Our dedicated web team updates the site as news happens, alerting you to the very latest in housing and regeneration, energy and environment, economic development and business.
There are channels for the subjects that matter to you. The Business channel, for example, will take you straight to the deals of the day - who has signed a contract, who has found funding, and how you can get some of your own.
You'll also be able to access news and jobs dedicated to your region or nation. There is also specialised information to help you further your career, and in PlanningJobs you'll find the most comprehensive job search site in the sector.
And in Resources, you'll find everything to help you do your job better, from practical how-to articles and case studies to links to the most useful documents and organisations. You can also keep up-to-date by following us on Twitter and by listening to our regular podcasts.?
PlanningResource.co.uk is the website for Planning, the market-leading title for the industry.
Planning has been running for almost 40 years and is the place to go to for all the latest news, analysis, changes in policy and legislation and the latest jobs.
Planning is read by 24,418 professionals weekly (ABC audited).
The Planning brand reaches every qualified planning professional, planning student and graduate in the UK, plus all those working in allied professions requiring an in-depth knowledge of planning issues.
For further development, we also offer a series of conferences and awards. Our parent company is Haymarket Media.
When you become a subscriber to Planning, you get free access to more than 42,000 password-protected articles, including news, features, analysis and in-depth supplements.
Magazine subscribers and members of the Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI) get free access.
Advertise with us
For advertising queries or to make a booking, please call the sales team on 020 8267 8126.
If you have an editorial query about Planning features or an idea for a feature or interview, please contact features editor Adam Branson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR PUBLIC POLICY ADVISOR Falkland Islands Government £35,375 and £44,729 per annum , Falklands Islands
- PLANNING MANAGER (maternity cover) Peak District National Park Authority £33,661, Based at Bakewell in the heart of the Peak District
- AONB Planning Officer Cornwall Council £26,114 - £32,800 per year, Truro
- Principal Planning Officer London Borough of Enfield £35,016 - £40,716 with up to 10% PRP depending on performance, Enfield, London
- Economic Development Manager Oxford City Council £42,240 - £47,373 per annum + benefits, Oxford
- Planner Randstad £14.00 - £18.00 per annum, South East England
- DC Planner Randstad £17 - £22 per hour, London
- Senior DC planner Randstad £22 - £25 per hour, South West England
- Strategic Planner/ Scheduler Morgan Hunt £50000 - £65000 per annum + negotiable, please enquire, Middlesex
- Senior Planning Officer (Policy) Anders Elite £20 - £25 per hour, Abingdon
News from Windpower Offshore
News about renewable energy developments from one of our sister sites, www.windpoweroffshore.com.
Offshore wind industry council holds first meeting
The first meeting of the new offshore wind sector council takes place today. It...
DONG, E.ON and Vattenfall considering Danish 1GW bids
DONG Energy, E.ON and Vattenfall are among those considering bids for 1GW of new...
Cable fault causes Lillgrund shutdown
Vattenfall's Lillgrund offshore wind farm has been offline this week, due to a cable...
German offshore wind output to match onshore by 2045
German offshore wind generation is expected to reach 180TWh a year by 2045, on...
Germany's 49GW project pipeline confirmed
Applications for 99 offshore wind farms representing 38.8GW of capacity have been lodged for...