What spaces does London need to provide to keep its talented businesses, and how can we successfully integrate this with housing to deliver the growth London demands?
Join the GLA’s Fiona Fletcher-Smith, BPDSC, First Base, Savills, LB Enfield and other industry experts in exploring how we balance the needs of different businesses and communities to ensure truly mixed-use development.
Taking place at 09:00-12:30, Speakers include:
- Fiona Fletcher-Smith, Executive Director (Development and Environment), GLA
- Barry Jessup, Director, First Base
- Peter George, Assistant Director, LB Enfield
- Gordon Adams, Head of Planning, Battersea Power Station Development Company
- Charles Armstrong, Founder & CEO, The Trampery
- Katy Warrick, Head of London Residential Research, Savills
- Neil Impiazzi, Partnerships Development, SEGRO
- Sara L’Esperance, Project Architect, Fletcher Priest
- James Greenaway, Associate Director, BuckleyGrayYeoman
Further speakers to be announced…
NLA members and partners are entitled to free and discounted tickets at NLA half-day conferences. If you are a member or partner and are unsure how to make use of your membership in this way or you would like to become a member and discuss membership options, please contact Aurelia Amanitis or call 0207 636 4044.
For more information, visit our website.