A practical guide to gaining a DCO and NSIP delivery: successfully completing pre-
application, examination and DCO implementation
Benefits of attending include:
- Benefit from the latest insight from those that have completed the process to help you compile your application, prepare for examination and implement your DCO
- Learn how to move your project towards construction following DCO approval as quickly as possible
- Receive step-by- step expert guidance on all the requirements you need to meet to help you successfully create an application
- Explore how to achieve a balance of flexibility and detail when drafting your DCO
- Meet and learn from over 200 project promoters, local authorities, statutory consultees and planning professionals
Take a look at the programme here.
Discount Code: 341PLAN (10% discount)
Visit our website for more information.
The NSIP Forum is the only event to provide you with a complete guide on not only how to successfully apply for a development consent order, but also how to move your project towards construction and operation. Attend to benefit from the latest expert insight, from those with first-hand experience of NSIP planning, for you to take away and apply to your own project development and delivery. Bringing together over 200 project promoters, local authorities, statutory consultees and planning professionals across 2 separately bookable days, the Forum is a must-attend for all involved in major infrastructure planning.
How to register: Call 0207 067 1597, email us or register online.