As the dust settles from the recent general election, the implications of the new government for London's infrastructure are gradually becoming clearer. The London Infrastructure Summit builds on the success of previous years and brings together over 400 delegates including:
- Key figures from London government including Deputy Mayor for Regeneration, Planning and Skills, Jules Pipe CBE, Deputy Mayor for Transport, Val Shawcross and Chair of the London Councils, Cllr Claire Kober.
- Transport Commissioner Mike Brown, Network Rail Chief Executive Mark Carne and Crossrail 2 Managing Director Michèle Dix CBE.
- Sessions on emerging Mayoral strategies on Transport and the environment (covering energy, water and waste)
- Senior business leaders and commentators, including Tony Travers of the LSE
Other speakers include:
- Lord Adonis, Chairman, National Infrastructure Commission
- Robin Mortimer, Chief Executive, Port of London Authority
- Jesse Norman MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Roads, Local Transport and Devolution, DfT
- Shirley Rodrigues, Deputy Mayor for Energy and Environment, GLA
The London Infrastructure Summit Dinner with Mark Wild, London Underground MD, will now take place onWednesday 13 September 2017.
Beena Chester, Phone 020 7665 1574, BChester@londonfirst.co.uk