An essential guide to managing compulsory purchase and land assembly for DCOs
Benefits of attending include:
- Hear lessons from expert compulsory purchase practitioners on the key challenges to take away and apply to your project
- Explore how to undertake land referencing and to identify those with land interests
- Understand how to manage the compulsory purchase process alongside your whole application –including the benefits of early engagement
- Explore how to engage with the community and landowners
- Receive the latest insight on recent changes to policy and how they might impact on your development
- Learn what powers are available and how to demonstrate a compelling case for your scheme
Planning for Infrastructure in Wales is a focused event providing you with practical guidance on how to successfully gain planning consent for your project. The day will provide the latest insight on developing planning processes and policies following the introduction of Developments of National Significance and as the creation of the National Development Framework progresses, make sure you attend to know how these impact on your scheme. Through the latest case studies and expert advice explore how to overcome some of the biggest challenges facing the development of new infrastructure in Wales, including how to secure funding, how to engage with landowners and key stakeholders, and how to ensure development takes place in Wales and not in other areas of the UK.
Take a look at the programme here.
Discount Code: 337PLAN (10% discount)
How to register: Call 0207 067 1597, email us or register online.