Identifying regeneration opportunities and best practice in delivering new development.
Visit our website for more information.
Benefits of attending include:
- Explore upcoming transport schemes so you are fully aware of the available development and regeneration opportunities these create
- Hear from developers and investors on what lessons can be learnt from recent large scale development and regeneration projects
- Discuss the pivotal role of property partnership for regeneration and how expansion of the transport network can create areas for development
- Learn about the finance options that are available for transport schemes, including the growing role of developer contributions and the Community Infrastructure Levy
- Consider the impact of station investment on regeneration and explore the existing opportunities
- Expand your professional network by meeting developers, local authorities, architects and senior representatives from the transport and planning sector
With a number of large scale developments happening in London and more expected in the coming years, and with a new Mayor committed to delivering more efficient and sustainable transport, there are currently numerous development opportunities available.
This one-day event provides a vital update on the delivery of new transport infrastructure and associated development opportunities, including Euston Station, Old Oak Common and the Bakerloo line extension.
Delegates will have the opportunity to hear from developers, local authorities and transport planners on the various finance options that are available for transport schemes, review case studies and lessons learnt from recent developments and discuss the long-term challenge of delivering improved rail capacity and new housing.
Make sure you attend to identify the areas with potential for large scale development in London and the South East, meet those leading transport and regeneration schemes, and discuss the Mayor’s new transport strategy.
Discount code: 314PLAN (10% discount)