Development Control Practice
Development Control Practice (DCP) is the ultimate guide to the planning process and should be referenced by anyone who works with applications, appeals, court cases and development plans
DCP guides you through all the factors involved in seeking and making decision on planning applications. It provides invaluable assistance for lawyers, developers and planning consultants who need to understand how councils make planning application decisions and provides local authorities with a comprehensive guide.
For further information on Development Control Practice including registering for a free trial call 01452 835 820 or email email@example.com.
Summary of responses to the technical consultation on implementation of planning changes, consultation on upward extensions and Rural Planning Review Call for Evidence
This publication provides a summary of the responses to the rural planning review call for evidence and sets out the government response.
This report was commissioned to inform the review of the Community Infrastructure Levy which was submitted to Ministers in October 2016 and published in February 2017.
This is the government's response to consultation on, amongst other topics, broadening the definition of affordable housing.
- Group Manager Planning and Building Control Southend-on-Sea Borough Council Southend, Southend-on-Sea
- Planning Technician/Assistant Planning Officer/Planning Officer Hastings Borough Council Hastings, East Sussex
- Principal Town Planner – Bristol Allen & York Ltd Bristol
- Business Unit Leader for Planning Policy and Economy Mid Sussex District Council Haywards Heath, West Sussex
- RTPI Planner / Strategic Planner Persimmon Homes Witham, Essex