Development Control Practice
Development Control Practice (DCP) is the ultimate guide to the planning process and should be referenced by anyone who works with applications, appeals, court cases and development plans
DCP guides you through all the factors involved in seeking and making decision on planning applications. It provides invaluable assistance for lawyers, developers and planning consultants who need to understand how councils make planning application decisions and provides local authorities with a comprehensive guide.
For further information on Development Control Practice including registering for a free trial call 01452 835 820 or email email@example.com.
This interim National Infrastructure Assessment identifies key priorities for consideration and consultation in preparation for the Commission's 2018 National Infrastructure Strategy.
This plan sets out how the Welsh Government aim to work together with the mobile phone industry and the regulator to provide greater connectivity.
This report examines the use of Simplified Planning Zones (SPZs) and equivalent mechanisms used outwith Scotland. Its aim is to assess the potential for a more flexible and more widely applicable land use zoning mechanism than SPZs provide at present.
- Planner – Significant Projects and Infrastructure Canal & River Trust Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Principal Planning Officer (Enforcement) Basildon Borough Council Basildon, Essex
- Major Projects Manager Maidstone Borough Council Maidstone, Kent
- Principal/ TD Planning - Cardiff Allen & York Ltd Cardiff
- Head of Planning Allen & York Ltd Norwich