Development Control Practice
Development Control Practice (DCP) is the ultimate guide to the planning process and should be referenced by anyone who works with applications, appeals, court cases and development plans
DCP guides you through all the factors involved in seeking and making decision on planning applications. It provides invaluable assistance for lawyers, developers and planning consultants who need to understand how councils make planning application decisions and provides local authorities with a comprehensive guide.
For further information on Development Control Practice including registering for a free trial call 01452 835 820 or email email@example.com.
This Heads of Planning letter provides an update on the implementation of the Historic Environment (Wales) Act 2016 and changes to the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990.
This summary report is the output of the first National Infrastructure Planning Association (NIPA) insights initiative. It is intended to support improvements in practice, not criticism of the NSIPs regime, for which there is considerable support within NIPA and beyond.
This consultation seeks views on the Welsh Government's proposed approach for delivering effective sustainable drainage systems (SuDS) on new developments.
- Planning Officer Hastings Borough Council Hastings, East Sussex
- Area Development Manager (Outer) Norwich City Council Norwich, Norfolk
- Senior Compliance and Enforcement Officer Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council Basingstoke, Hampshire
- Development Specialist Aylesbury Vale District Council Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- Senior Planning Policy Officer Isle of Wight Council Newport, Isle of Wight