Development Control Practice
Development Control Practice (DCP) is the ultimate guide to the planning process and should be referenced by anyone who works with applications, appeals, court cases and development plans
DCP guides you through all the factors involved in seeking and making decision on planning applications. It provides invaluable assistance for lawyers, developers and planning consultants who need to understand how councils make planning application decisions and provides local authorities with a comprehensive guide.
For further information on Development Control Practice including registering for a free trial call 01452 835 820 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The research focuses particularly on whether direct financial payments to individuals who are likely to oppose house building might reduce local opposition to housing development.
The Scottish Government has published a Position Statement which sets out their future priorities for the planning system in Scotland. This statement is accompanied by a Strategic Environment Assessment (SEA) Environmental Report.
This Heads of Planning letter provides an update on the implementation of the Historic Environment (Wales) Act 2016 and changes to the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990.
- Senior Planner JSM Associates London
- Principal Planning Officer (Policy) Bracknell Forest Borough Council Bracknell, Berkshire
- BUILDINGS FOR MISSION SECRETARY The Church of England Diocese of Durham Durham (City/Town)
- Urban Designer Plymouth City Council Plymouth, Devon
- Planning Officer Plymouth City Council Plymouth, Devon