Development Control Practice
Development Control Practice (DCP) is the ultimate guide to the planning process and should be referenced by anyone who works with applications, appeals, court cases and development plans
DCP guides you through all the factors involved in seeking and making decision on planning applications. It provides invaluable assistance for lawyers, developers and planning consultants who need to understand how councils make planning application decisions and provides local authorities with a comprehensive guide.
For further information on Development Control Practice including registering for a free trial call 01452 835 820 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This consultation analysis report summarises the views expressed by consultees following consultation on "Planning & Affordable Housing for Build to Rent" which took place between 7th February and 2nd May 2017.
The research focuses particularly on whether direct financial payments to individuals who are likely to oppose house building might reduce local opposition to housing development.
The Scottish Government has published a Position Statement which sets out their future priorities for the planning system in Scotland. This statement is accompanied by a Strategic Environment Assessment (SEA) Environmental Report.
- Team Leader Development Management Christchurch and East Dorset Councils Christchurch, Dorset
- Principal Planning Officer (2 posts) Development Management Christchurch and East Dorset Councils Christchurch, Dorset
- Major Planning Projects Officer (2 posts) Development Management Christchurch and East Dorset Councils Christchurch, Dorset
- Senior Planning Project Officer East Herts Council Hertfordshire
- Deputy Head of Planning Services Gosport Borough Council Gosport Hampshire