Development Control Practice
Development Control Practice (DCP) is the ultimate guide to the planning process and should be referenced by anyone who works with applications, appeals, court cases and development plans
DCP guides you through all the factors involved in seeking and making decision on planning applications. It provides invaluable assistance for lawyers, developers and planning consultants who need to understand how councils make planning application decisions and provides local authorities with a comprehensive guide.
For further information on Development Control Practice including registering for a free trial call 01452 835 820 or email email@example.com.
A series of new amendments to the Neighbourhood Planning Bill, which is currently at committee stage, have been tabled.
Details and an application form have been released for those taking part in the Scottish Government's Simplified Planning Zone pilots for housing.
The Chancellor of the Exchequer, together with the National Infrastructure Commission (NIC) has launched a call for ideas for the NIC's future specific studies.
- Planning Assistant Wirral Council Wallasey Town Hall, Brighton Street, Wallasey, Merseyside, CH44 8ED
- Graduate Town Planner Allen & York Ltd Portsmouth, Hampshire
- 2 x Planning Officer Horsham District Council Horsham, West Sussex
- Principal Planning Officer – Projects Horsham District Council Horsham, West Sussex
- Principal and Associate Planners David Lock Associates: Town Planning & Urban Design Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire