Development Control Practice
Development Control Practice (DCP) is the ultimate guide to the planning process and should be referenced by anyone who works with applications, appeals, court cases and development plans
DCP guides you through all the factors involved in seeking and making decision on planning applications. It provides invaluable assistance for lawyers, developers and planning consultants who need to understand how councils make planning application decisions and provides local authorities with a comprehensive guide.
For further information on Development Control Practice including registering for a free trial call 01452 835 820 or email email@example.com.
The purpose of this consultation is to begin the process towards designating a new National Policy Statement, applicable to nuclear power stations expected to deploy after 2025 and capable of deployment by the end of 2035, which have over 1 gigawatt (GW) of single reactor electricity generation capacity.
Views are being sought on draft regulations which will enable the creation, via further statutory instruments, of locally led New Town Development Corporations.
The Planning (Scotland) Bill has been issued and has the aim of creating a new structure for a more proactive and enabling system with clearer development plans, earlier engagement with communities, streamlined procedures and smarter resourcing.
- EIA Consultant - Central London. Prestigious Planning Firm JSM Associates London
- Planning and Implementation Manager Allerdale Borough Council Cumbria
- Senior Planner (Minerals and Waste) - Manchester Penguin Recruitment Manchester
- Senior Town Planner Matchtech Newcastle upon Tyne
- Senior Policy Officer - OUTSIDE IR35 Carrington West East Midlands