Development Control Practice
Development Control Practice (DCP) is the ultimate guide to the planning process and should be referenced by anyone who works with applications, appeals, court cases and development plans
DCP guides you through all the factors involved in seeking and making decision on planning applications. It provides invaluable assistance for lawyers, developers and planning consultants who need to understand how councils make planning application decisions and provides local authorities with a comprehensive guide.
For further information on Development Control Practice including registering for a free trial call 01452 835 820 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The paper seeks views on a new planning fee maximum of £125,000 for major applications for most categories of developments (£62,500 for applications for planning permission in principle).
This document invites bids from mineral planning authorities for funding to help them with the processing of shale planning applications.
This draft document sets out how the DCLG plan to tackle persistent underperformance in local planning authorities.
- Career Grade Planning Officers Brent Council London (Central), London (Greater)
- RTPI Planner / Strategic Planner Persimmon Homes Witham, Essex
- Principal Planning Officer (Development Management) Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council Hinckley, Leicestershire
- Clientside Head of Planning (Commercial) - London Beach Baker Property Recruitment London
- Graduate/Planner Pegasus Bracknell