Development Control Practice
Development Control Practice (DCP) is the ultimate guide to the planning process and should be referenced by anyone who works with applications, appeals, court cases and development plans
DCP guides you through all the factors involved in seeking and making decision on planning applications. It provides invaluable assistance for lawyers, developers and planning consultants who need to understand how councils make planning application decisions and provides local authorities with a comprehensive guide.
For further information on Development Control Practice including registering for a free trial call 01452 835 820 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This report reviews experiences with strategic infrastructure planning with a view to identify international best practices.
During the second day of the Neighbourhood Planning Bill's report stage in the House of Lords, the government lost a House of Lords vote on a Labour amendment which sought to strengthen planning rules preventing pubs being converted to other uses.
Summary of responses to the technical consultation on implementation of planning changes, consultation on upward extensions and Rural Planning Review Call for Evidence
This publication provides a summary of the responses to the rural planning review call for evidence and sets out the government response.
- Principal Planning Officer Mendip District Council Shepton Mallet, Somerset
- Senior Planning Officer (Enforcement) (007432) - External Stoke-on-Trent City Council Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
- Principal Planning Officer (Development Management) Bracknell Forest Borough Council Bracknell, Berkshire
- Senior Planners RPS Abingdon, Bristol & Leeds
- Senior Planning Officer (Enforcement) Newcastle-under-Lyme Borough Council Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire