The ultimate guide to the planning process and should be referenced by anyone who works with applications, appeals, court cases and development plans
Guides you through all the factors involved in seeking and making decision on planning applications. It provides invaluable assistance for lawyers, developers and planning consultants who need to understand how councils make planning application decisions and provides local authorities with a comprehensive guide.
This briefing paper outlines progress in implementing the The Housing and Planning Act 2016 which received Royal Assent on 12 May 2016.
This consultation seeks views on the Welsh Government's proposed revision to Planning Policy Wales in light of the Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) Act 2015.
The Communities and Local Government Committee has concluded that a national strategy for older people's housing is needed to bring together and improve policy in this area.
- Senior Town Planner - (Reading) Osborne Richardson Reading, Berkshire
- Area Development Manager – Development Management Braintree District Council Braintree, Essex
- Associate Planning Director Crest Nicholson Chertsey, Surrey
- Team Leader – Viability & Obligations Islington Council Islington Town Hall, Upper Street, London N12UD
- Senior Planning Officer Hart District Council Hampshire