Development Control Practice
Development Control Practice (DCP) is the ultimate guide to the planning process and should be referenced by anyone who works with applications, appeals, court cases and development plans
DCP guides you through all the factors involved in seeking and making decision on planning applications. It provides invaluable assistance for lawyers, developers and planning consultants who need to understand how councils make planning application decisions and provides local authorities with a comprehensive guide.
For further information on Development Control Practice including registering for a free trial call 01452 835 820 or email email@example.com.
Scottish Consultation on Amendments to Permitted Development Rights for Fin Fish and Shellfish Developments
This consultation asks for responses regarding a number of proposed changes to permitted development rights for fin fish and shellfish developments.
A report has been issued following an inquiry by the CLG House of Commons Committee which aimed to understand whether the homebuilding industry is capable of boosting housing output and to identify what challenges need to be overcome if the country is to meet the growing demand.
This report reviews experiences with strategic infrastructure planning with a view to identify international best practices.
- Principal Planning Officer East Riding of Yorkshire Council Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Principal Urban Design Officer (Development Management and Strategic Planning) London Borough of Sutton Carshalton, Sutton
- Senior Planning Enforcement Officer London Borough of Sutton Location - Environment, Housing and Regeneration Offices, 24 Denmark Road, Carshalton, Surrey, SM5 2JG
- Planning Director Jane Pye Associates Buckinghamshire
- Senior Planner Pegasus East Midlands Region