Data & Insight
Interactive maps, data and insights informing planning strategies and decisions, including household growth projections, neighbourhood plan applications and the timeliness of local authority decision making.
Latest Data Blogs
Updated 'experimental' data indicates that a change to the special measures criteria is likely to see local planning authorities sanctioned for the first time for having too many of their decisions overturned on appeal.
More than 200 local authorities in England and Wales have published Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) plans for consultation. Use the interactive maps below to view councils' progress in implementing CIL and the rates they are proposing to charge.
More than 217,000 homes were added to England's housing stock in 2016/17, with nearly 18,000 of those facilitated through office-to-residential permitted development rights, according to official figures published today.
- Planner – Significant Projects and Infrastructure Canal & River Trust Birmingham, West Midlands
- Town Planning Director Blayze Group London
- Senior Policy Planner Dartford Borough Council Dartford, Kent
- Head of Planning Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council Hinckley, Leicestershire
- King’s Lynn Heritage Action Zone Programme Manager Borough Council of Kings Lynn & West Norfolk King's Lynn, Norfolk