Data & Insight
Interactive maps, data and insights informing planning strategies and decisions, including household growth projections, neighbourhood plan applications and the timeliness of local authority decision making.
Latest Data Blogs
EXCLUSIVE: The authorities performing worst against the government's new housing delivery test include a group of London boroughs, a number of districts with green belt constraints, as well as authorities with tightly drawn boundaries which are seeking to work with their neighbours to address housing need across wider areas, two assessments suggest.1 comment
More than 200 local authorities in England and Wales have published Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) plans for consultation. Use the interactive maps below to view councils' progress in implementing CIL and the rates they are proposing to charge.
A government-backed centre of excellence in urban innovation has awarded a share of £200,000 to nine small businesses to progress their ideas to create a more 'data-driven and digitally enabled planning system'.1 comment
- Senior Planner (2 Posts) Sefton Council Bootle, Merseyside
- Principal Urban Design Officer Guildford Borough Council Guildford, Surrey
- Head of Planning and Development Ashford Borough Council Ashford
- Lead Planning Officer Cumbria County Council Cumbria
- Development Control and Countryside Manager Cumbria County Council Cumbria