Data & Insight
Interactive maps, data and insights informing planning strategies and decisions, including household growth projections, neighbourhood plan applications and the timeliness of local authority decision making.
Latest Data Blogs
EXCLUSIVE: The authorities performing worst against the government's new housing delivery test include a group of London boroughs, a number of districts with green belt constraints, as well as authorities with tightly drawn boundaries which are seeking to work with their neighbours to address housing need across wider areas, two assessments suggest.1 comment
More than 200 local authorities in England and Wales have published Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) plans for consultation. Use the interactive maps below to view councils' progress in implementing CIL and the rates they are proposing to charge.
Latest official figures show a sharp drop in net migration, but experts warn that authorities seeking to use the statistics to argue for reduced housing targets could find themselves on shaky ground.
- Planning Officer Hastings Borough Council Hastings, East Sussex
- Area Development Manager (Outer) Norwich City Council Norwich, Norfolk
- Senior Compliance and Enforcement Officer Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council Basingstoke, Hampshire
- Development Specialist Aylesbury Vale District Council Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- Planning Inspector (Planning Enforcement Team) Westminster City Council City Hall, 64 Victoria Street, SW1E 6QP