Data & Insight
Interactive maps, data and insights informing planning strategies and decisions, including household growth projections, neighbourhood plan applications and the timeliness of local authority decision making.
Latest Data Blogs
EXCLUSIVE: The authorities performing worst against the government's new housing delivery test include a group of London boroughs, a number of districts with green belt constraints, as well as authorities with tightly drawn boundaries which are seeking to work with their neighbours to address housing need across wider areas, two assessments suggest.1 comment
More than 200 local authorities in England and Wales have published Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) plans for consultation. Use the interactive maps below to view councils' progress in implementing CIL and the rates they are proposing to charge.
More than one in three homes given the go-ahead in London are not built after planning permission is granted, according to research published today.
- Group Manager Planning and Building Control Southend-on-Sea Borough Council Southend, Southend-on-Sea
- Planning Technician/Assistant Planning Officer/Planning Officer Hastings Borough Council Hastings, East Sussex
- Principal Town Planner – Bristol Allen & York Ltd Bristol
- Business Unit Leader for Planning Policy and Economy Mid Sussex District Council Haywards Heath, West Sussex
- RTPI Planner / Strategic Planner Persimmon Homes Witham, Essex