Data & Insight
Interactive maps, data and insights informing planning strategies and decisions, including household growth projections, neighbourhood plan applications and the timeliness of local authority decision making.
Latest Data Blogs
EXCLUSIVE: The authorities performing worst against the government's new housing delivery test include a group of London boroughs, a number of districts with green belt constraints, as well as authorities with tightly drawn boundaries which are seeking to work with their neighbours to address housing need across wider areas, two assessments suggest.1 comment
More than 200 local authorities in England and Wales have published Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) plans for consultation. Use the interactive maps below to view councils' progress in implementing CIL and the rates they are proposing to charge.
The Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG) shows a 'lack of ambition' on meeting housing need, a report by the public spending watchdog has said.
- Principal Urban Design Officer (Development Management and Strategic Planning) London Borough of Sutton Carshalton, Sutton
- Senior Planners and Consultants Tyler Parkes Predominantly in the West Midlands but also nationally
- Senior Planning Enforcement Officer London Borough of Sutton Location - Environment, Housing and Regeneration Offices, 24 Denmark Road, Carshalton, Surrey, SM5 2JG
- Planning Director Jane Pye Associates Buckinghamshire
- Senior Planner Pegasus East Midlands Region