Data & Insight
Interactive maps, data and insights informing planning strategies and decisions, including household growth projections, neighbourhood plan applications and the timeliness of local authority decision making.
Latest Data Blogs
Latest planning statistics suggest that, if the government goes through with its threat to penalise authorities for taking too long to decide minor applications, many more applicants could have the option of sending their applications straight to the Planning Inspectorate.
More than 200 local authorities in England and Wales have published Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) plans for consultation. Use the interactive maps below to view councils' progress in implementing CIL and the rates they are proposing to charge.
The number of planning applications received each quarter in England has seen its biggest year-on-year fall for almost five years, latest government statistics have revealed.1 comment
- Senior Urban Design Officer Guildford Borough Council Guildford, Surrey
- Senior Planning Policy Officer South Oxfordshire District Council & Vale of White Horse District Council Oxfordshire
- BUILDINGS FOR MISSION SECRETARY The Church of England Diocese of Durham Durham (City/Town)
- Head of Planning Selby District Council Selby, North Yorkshire
- Senior & Principal Planning Officers Brent Council Aylesbury