Data & Insight
Interactive maps, data and insights informing planning strategies and decisions, including household growth projections, neighbourhood plan applications and the timeliness of local authority decision making.
Latest Data Blogs
New household projections released by City Hall that are intended to form part of the evidence base for the new London Plan show a lower level of growth for Greater London than the official household projections produced by the Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG), an analysis shows.
More than 200 local authorities in England and Wales have published Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) plans for consultation. Use the interactive maps below to view councils' progress in implementing CIL and the rates they are proposing to charge.
The average time taken to reach planning decisions on major schemes in Scotland has gone up by 19 per cent over the past year and is now at its slowest since the start of data collection for this area in 2012/13, latest official statistics reveal.
- Planning Consultant Macdonald & Co London (central)
- Principal Planner (Development Management) Fareham Borough Council Fareham, Hampshire
- Director of Planning and Regulatory Services Maldon District Council Essex
- Senior Planner Durrants Ltd Diss, Norfolk
- Principal Planning Officer (Policy) Bracknell Forest Borough Council Bracknell, Berkshire