The Royal Town Planning Institute's (RTPI) chief executive Trudi Elliott has announced that she is to step down from the post.
A promised 20 per cent increase in planning fees in England will not go ahead until after Parliament's summer recess, the Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG) has confirmed.
Consultancy Turley is to open a new office in Derry, Northern Ireland.
- Planning Consultant Macdonald & Co London (central)
- Principal Planner (Development Management) Fareham Borough Council Fareham, Hampshire
- Director of Planning and Regulatory Services Maldon District Council Essex
- Senior Planner Durrants Ltd Diss, Norfolk
- Principal Planning Officer (Policy) Bracknell Forest Borough Council Bracknell, Berkshire