The Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG) has confirmed that a proposed 20 per cent rise in planning fees will go ahead in July, after an error in a departmental publication published last week suggested that it had been delayed until the autumn.
Almost one year after taking the job, the Planning Inspectorate's chief executive Sarah Richards speaks exclusively to Jamie Carpenter about the key challenges the organisation faces.1 comment
A Surrey council is to reduce the number of councillors on its planning committee from 23 to 15 for a trial period of 12 months.
- Principal Planning Officer Mendip District Council Shepton Mallet, Somerset
- Senior Planning Officer (Enforcement) (007432) - External Stoke-on-Trent City Council Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
- Principal Planning Officer (Development Management) Bracknell Forest Borough Council Bracknell, Berkshire
- Senior Planners RPS Abingdon, Bristol & Leeds
- Senior Planning Officer (Enforcement) Newcastle-under-Lyme Borough Council Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire