Law firm Pinsent Masons has topped Planning's ranking of the most respected planning law firms for the fourth year running.
The 'vast majority' of local planning authorities in England have responded to a letter from the Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG) which offered them the freedom to increase fees by 20 per cent from July if they commit to invest the additional fee income in their planning department.
Birmingham-based planning consultancy Brooke Smith Planning has been acquired by global consultancy and project management group Arcadis.
- Senior Planner (2 Posts) Sefton Council Bootle, Merseyside
- Regeneration Planning Manager Wokingham Borough Council Wokingham, Berkshire
- Principal Urban Design Officer Guildford Borough Council Guildford, Surrey
- Development Control and Countryside Manager Cumbria County Council Cumbria
- Technical Director - Planning (London) Beach Baker Property Recruitment London