A social enterprise that will place planners in strategic roles within local authorities in London and the South East has launched today with the aim of shaping places for the public good.
Draft regulations providing for a 20 per cent increase in planning application fees in England have been laid before Parliament.5 comments
The Royal Borough of Greenwich has been urged by a group of opposition councillors to launch a 'full review' into 'problems' in its planning department, including a long-running applications processing backlog.
- Graduate Planner Allen & York Ltd London
- Consultation Manager Allen & York Ltd London
- Planners North Norfolk District Council Norfolk
- Career Grade Planning Officer (Development Management) Brent Council Brent, London (Greater)
- Principal Planning Officer (Development Management) Brent Council Brent, London (Greater)