The Planning Officers Society (POS) has appointed Steve Ingram as its new president.
The Royal Town Planning Institute's (RTPI) director of Wales and Northern Ireland, and a former senior Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG) official have been recognised in the this year's Queen's Birthday Honours.
Neighbouring Oxfordshire and Northamptonshire councils have agreed a final business case for joint working across their development management teams.
- Planning Officer Hastings Borough Council Hastings, East Sussex
- Area Development Manager (Outer) Norwich City Council Norwich, Norfolk
- Senior Compliance and Enforcement Officer Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council Basingstoke, Hampshire
- Development Specialist Aylesbury Vale District Council Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- Planning Inspector (Planning Enforcement Team) Westminster City Council City Hall, 64 Victoria Street, SW1E 6QP