The long-awaited increase in application fees for planning authorities in England comes into force next week. Experts predict it will mostly be spent on recruitment but that filling posts will not necessarily be quick or easy.
A council chief executive has apologised to residents following the demolition of a pub in Leatherhead, Surrey, without permission.
- Planner – Significant Projects and Infrastructure Canal & River Trust Birmingham, West Midlands
- Town Planning Director Blayze Group London
- Senior Policy Planner Dartford Borough Council Dartford, Kent
- Head of Planning Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council Hinckley, Leicestershire
- King’s Lynn Heritage Action Zone Programme Manager Borough Council of Kings Lynn & West Norfolk King's Lynn, Norfolk