Consultancies reveal a continued rise in income figures this year, with familiar names leading the table of highest earners. John Geoghegan and Mark Wilding report.
More than nine out of ten planning consultants believe that limited council planning team resources is hindering plan-making and decision-making, according to this year's Planning Consultancy Survey.3 comments
Councillors at an east London borough this week approved plans to set up a company to manage the delivery of the council's regeneration agenda, which will include a major transfer of the authority's planning functions.
- Career Grade Planning Officers Brent Council London (Central), London (Greater)
- RTPI Planner / Strategic Planner Persimmon Homes Witham, Essex
- Principal Planning Officer (Development Management) Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council Hinckley, Leicestershire
- Clientside Head of Planning (Commercial) - London Beach Baker Property Recruitment London
- Graduate/Planner Pegasus Bracknell
Click through for your essential guide to informative, authoritative and effective planning advice.
Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) has held on to top place in Planning's annual review of the most highly regarded law firms working in the planning field.
For the first time, Planning has produced a list of the 100 most influential people in the sector.
After four years of doom and gloom, planning consultancies appear noticeably more optimistic about prospects for the year ahead, says Bryan Johnston.