The topic for the event is How to plan to make housing delivery happen. Here are ten of the key speakers.
1) Department for Communities and Local Government chief planner Steve Quartermain (above) will deliver a keynote speech at the conference, setting out how the government wants the public and the private sectors to drive up the delivery of new housing, and plan for it. As well as his keynote speech, Quartermain will also take part in an extended question and answer session about proposed changes to the NPPF.
2) DCLG developer contributions team leader Harriet Fisher (above) will provide an update on the government's proposed approach to viability assessment, as well as the implications of the proposed Community Infrastructure Levy reform.
3) Tony Pidgley, chairman of housebuilder Berkeley Group (above), will discuss what the public sector can do to help ensure housing providers build out permissions more promptly
4) National Infrastructure Commission chief executive Phil Graham will discuss how the infrastructure needed to support housing growth can be financed
5) Greater London Authority strategic planning manager Jennifer Peters (above) will speak about how the mayor intends to use his new supplementary planning guidance to simplify negotiations over affordable housing provision.
6) Stephen Kinsella, director of accelerated construction at the government's Homes and Communities Agency (above), will speak about how the agency intends to help increase the pace of housebuilding on surplus public sector land.
7) John Rhodes, chair of the government-appointed Local Plans Expert Group (above), will examine the implications of the recently published new standard method for assessing housing need, and the annual agreement of housing land supply.
8) Philip Barnes, group land and planning director at Barratt Developments (above), will speak on what the public sector can do to accelerate delivery of homes on public land.
9) Lester Hampson, property development director at mayoral adviser Transport for London (above), will discuss funding and delivering infrastructure for housing.
10) Emma Cariaga, head of operations (Canada Water) for developer British Land (above), will speak on innovative approaches being taken to deliver low-cost homes.
For full details of the programme, and to reserve your place, visit the event website