The sections that have been updated this issue include:
- Breach of conditions (4.512) which deals with the powers to serve a breach of condition notice at 4.5122.
- Builders’ and contractors’ yards (21.1) which details their use class status at 21.111.
- Warehousing (21.3) with a discussion of whether a storage use is ancillary to the use of a dwelling at 21.3131.
- Gypsy caravan and travelling showpeople sites (24.5) with the issues surrounding human rights and equalities at 24.512.
- Tree preservation (29.1) with the danger from tree or branch fall at 29.134.
DCP Online contains current policy and legislation documents as well as a wide range of superseded documents, which can be found in the contents menu after chapter 37. Below are direct links to the individual policy and legislation items that we have added to the DCP Online policy and legislation document store:-
English guidance and circulars folder
- Planning appeals dealt with by written representations: taking part
- Planning Act 2008 Planning Inspectorate Advice Note 11 Nuclear Regulators
- Acts of Parliament and Statutory Instruments folder
- Permitted development rights for householders: technical guidance
- High Hedges (Scotland) Act 2013 - Revised Guidance to Local Authorities 2016
- Housing and Planning Act 2016
- Housing and Planning Act 2016 (Commencement No. 1) Regulations 2016
- Onshore Wind Generating Stations (Exemption) (England and Wales) (Revocation) Order 2016
Please also note that since the May 2016 DCP update the National Planning Practice Guidance website has been updated in relation to Duty to cooperate, Local Plans, Natural Environment, Neighbourhood Planning, Planning obligations, Rural Housing, When is permission required?.