The sections that have been updated this issue include:
- Building operations (4.311) which deals with whether marquees are building operations at 4.3112.
- Durability of rights to use land and buildings (4.325) which details the legal concept of abandonment at 4.3251.
- Subdivision and amalgamation of dwellings (11.1) with a discussion of whether the de-conversion of flats to a dwellinghouse was a material change of use at 11.112
- Advertisements (30) with the issues surrounding adverts affecting conservation areas dealt with at 30.0332.
DCP Online contains current policy and legislation documents as well as a wide range of superseded documents, which can be found in the contents menu after chapter 37. Below are direct links to the individual policy and legislation items that we have added to the DCP Online policy and legislation document store:-
Acts of Parliament and Statutory Instruments folder
- Compensation (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- Development Management Procedure (Wales) (Amendment) Order 2016
- Developments of National Significance (Specified Criteria and Prescribed Secondary Consents) (Wales)
- Developments of National Significance (Fees) (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Developments of National Significance (Application of Enactments) (Wales) Order 2016
- Environmental Impact Assessment (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Fees for Applications, Deemed Applications and Site Visits (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- General Permitted Development (England) (Amendment) Order 2016
- General Permitted Development (Scotland) Amendment Order 2016
- Provision of information when granting planning permission for shale gas applications
- Infrastructure Planning (Onshore Wind Generating Stations) Order 2016
- Onshore Wind Generating Stations (Exemption) (England and Wales) (Amendment) Order 2016
- Planning (Wales) Act 2015 (Commencement No. 3 and Transitional Provisions) Order 2016
- Pre-Application Services (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Validation Appeals Procedure) (Wales) Regulations 2016
Scottish Circulars and Directions folder
- Circular 2 2003 - Scottish Planning Series: Town and Country Planning (Safeguarded Aerodromes, Technical Sites and Military Explosives Storage Areas) (Scotland) Direction 2003
Please also note that since the March 2016 DCP update the National Planning Practice Guidance website has been updated in relation towhen an appeal might be recovered and the methodology of assessing housing need.