The sections that have been updated this issue include:
- Removal of agricultural occupancy conditions (9.4) which deals with the validity of an occupancy condition where a dwelling is not built in accordance with approved plans at 9.413.
- Residential and nursing homes for the elderly (11.3) which details the issues surrounding the use class status at 11.311.
- Hotels (16.5) with the issues surrounding the application of the sequential approach detailed at 16.5322.
DCP Online contains current policy and legislation documents as well as a wide range of superseded documents, which can be found in the contents menu after chapter 37. Below are direct links to the individual policy and legislation items that we have added to the DCP Online policy and legislation document store:-
English Guidance and Circulars folder
- Tall Buildings - Historic England Advice Note 4
- Notes for Guidance for Local Authorities proposing to appropriate land forming part of a common or Town or Village Green under Section 229 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990
- English and Welsh Planning Policy folder
- Planning Policy Wales (Edition 8, January 2016)
Acts of Parliament and Statutory Instruments folder
- Cities and Local Government Devolution Act 2016
- Changes to Development Consent Orders
- The Planning (Wales) Act 2015 (Commencement No. 2 and Transitional and Saving Provisions) Order 2015
- Self-build and Custom Housebuilding (Register) Regulations 2016
- The Strategic Planning (Composition of Panels and Qualifying Expenditure) (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Tree preservation order: procedure guide - updated
- Use Classes (Amendment) (Wales) Order 2016
Please also note that since the January 2016 DCP update the National Planning Practice Guidance website has been updated in relation to housing and economic development needs assessments .