DCP Updates, November 2012
The sections that have been updated include noise generated by development (4.137), green belts (4.251), service offices (15.1) and indoor sports (18.1).
• We have also added the following documents to the DCP online appendix:-
• Control of Advertisements (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012
• Compensation (Wales) (No. 2) Regulations 2012
• Development Management Procedure (England) (Amendment No. 2) Order 2012 including the associated CPO letter
• General Permitted Development (Amendment) (No. 2) (England) Order 2012
• General Permitted Development (Amendment) (Wales) (No. 2) Order 2012
• Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas (Amendment) (England) Regulations 2012
• Marine Fish Farming (Scotland) Amendment Regulations 2012
Editors’ Notes enhancements
As part of this update you will notice that we have significantly enhanced the Editors’ Notes feature of DCP Online. The main changes are as follows
• Individual notes are now grouped together according to the subject area that the note covers (Legislation, Guidance, Appeal cases, Ombudsman cases, Articles, Related DCP sections, Last updated).
• Individual notes now have a set structure so that you can quickly ascertain when the note was posted, obtain a brief overview of the note, get a detailed description of the note and see the notes reference details.
• All notes within a grouping are now in date order with the most recent note appearing first.
• Appeal decisions are linked to the COMPASS database for ease of download.
• Related DCP section references are linked to allow easy access to other DCP sections of interest.
• References to documents contained on external websites are linked to allow quick access to relevant information.
For a detailed explanation of the function of Editors’ Notes on DCP Online together with access to the Editors’ Notes user guide click here