The panel will include representatives from the assessor cohort, employers, licentiates and planning schools. It will advise on changes to the guidance for candidates and assessors, monitor pass rates and performance, review any feedback from stakeholders and make recommendations about the future development of the APC. The panel will also oversee appointments to the assessor pool. The panel will report to the membership and ethics committee.
- Planner – Significant Projects and Infrastructure Canal & River Trust Birmingham, West Midlands
- Town Planning Director Blayze Group London
- Senior Policy Planner Dartford Borough Council Dartford, Kent
- Head of Planning Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council Hinckley, Leicestershire
- King’s Lynn Heritage Action Zone Programme Manager Borough Council of Kings Lynn & West Norfolk King's Lynn, Norfolk